2. Rainmaker Marketing whose registered office is at Mount Edgecombe.
3. The competition is open to residents of South Africa except employees of Rainmaker Marketing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. There is no entry fee.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via a social media campaign and newsletter via Rainmaker Marketing.
7. Recipients are only to enter once by opting into the updated Rainmaker Marketing Database.
8. Closing date for entry will be 12pm, Friday, 30 July 2021. After this date, there will be no further entries to permitted for this competition.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
In order to enter the competition a person must be on the Rainmaker Marketing newsletter database and will be required to re-opt in to the updated Rainmaker Marketing database.
11. Rainmaker Marketing reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Rainmaker Marketing’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible via Rainmaker Marketing newsletter and social media feeds.
12. Rainmaker Marketing is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
13. The prize is as follows:
• The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
• This package includes all taxes and gratuities.
• This package does not cover alcoholic beverages.
• Excludes any extras – which are to be paid direct.
14. Winners will be chosen: Monday, 2 August 2021 by randomised software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
15. The winner will be notified via email and if the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. Rainmaker Marketing will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. Rainmaker Marketing’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.