1. Rainmaker Marketing whose registered office is at Suite 1, Building 4, Gleneagles Park, 10 Flanders Drive, Mount Edgecombe, 4302
2. The competition is open to Rainmaker Marketing followers only; Rainmaker Marketing employees and relatives are not able to participate in this competition.
3. There is no entry fee.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are by following: The person needs to go onto Rainmaker Marketing’s new website and find the active raindrop. They need to click on the raindrop and fill in the form that appears.
6. Multiple entries from the same person are allowed and will be considered.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.00pm, 22 July 2020. After this date and time, there will be no further entries allowed for the competition.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Rainmaker Marketing reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Rainmaker Marketing’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Rainmaker Marketing.
10. Rainmaker Marketing is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated: A Takealot voucher to the value of R500. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: 23 July 2020 at random by randomised software.
13. The winner will be notified via email and if the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Rainmaker Marketing will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or is delivered.
15. Rainmaker Marketing’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, the entrants are giving Rainmaker Marketing the permission to utilise their images and share them onto their own social media pages.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not b